Memphis city is well known for its education, culture, historical places and live entertainment. It is also a great place to live. If you are planning to move in the city the need to search for right place to reside is definitely of prime priority.
Here are few places in Memphis to know while planning to shift:
- Downtown – It is located in close proximity to the beautiful serene Mississippi river. It is a professional hub in the day hours and highly entertaining nest in the night. In this area mostly young professional reside, thus there are all sort of entertainment like gym, pubs, malls, live concert stadium and even vast play area. Most of the houses available at reasonable price are condos.
- Midtown of Memphis – In midst of the town is the famous Overton Park fondly known by locals as the ‘The crown jewel of Midtown’. There are multiple luxurious apartments having a view of the green park. In midst of the place, there are number of well-known restaurants and hubs, thus night life is quite entertaining as well.
- Harbor town – It lies next to the Downtown area of the city and the Mississippi river. There are lots of newly constructed apartments, condos, multi storey buildings usually living place of young professionals. There are markets like Cordelia, shopping centers and nice welcoming restaurants. The most important part to consider is the town is few miles away from the most visiting place, Mud Island River Park. There are walking trails connecting you to Marina and Mud island Amphitheatre where all year along live concerts are staged.
- East dwelling place of Memphis – Here in large number three communities consisting of middle-class people reside like Germantown, Collierville and Lakeland. If you prefer to live-in well-maintained city site, then best to search dwelling here. There are well maintained parks, number of trees to provide the calming atmosphere and free from heavy traffic. If you are a nature lover and a hiker then this is the best place to live as the path to Shelby Farms Greenline passes from the midst of Eastern part of Memphis.
- South main district – The area is best suitable for art, music and history lovers. There are ample art galleries, auditorium for great performers to entertain music and dance lovers and even well-known museums providing all information about great heroes of the country.
- Copper- Young dwellings – It will be suitable place to live in midst of calm environment. The most wonderful about the area is it is frequently visited by foodies as there are multi cuisine restaurants and food corners selling tasty local, Thai and Chinese food dishes at reasonable price.
For weekends and holiday time there are large number of top tourism place to visit and Beale street where you can buy innumerable things and great place to relish street food. You can get apartments as per your preference in any well secured area of Memphis easily by visiting online site of reputed real estate companies operating in the beautiful city.